Updated: Friday 13th March @ 10:10
As a part of LB’s endeavours to constantly upgrade their platform, they will be performing constructive maintenance on the database. During this maintenance, they will be switching the Database WAL(write-ahead logging) level to logical.
Affected Services :
This update will have a direct impact on the Control Panel and API services. Hence, during the maintenance you may not be able to:
1) Access and manage your orders from the Orderbox Control Panel.
2) Purchase orders from the Supersite.
3) Access the CSV Reports portal.
4) Manage the domain forwarding service from the Domain Forwarding interface.
5) Use the API service
6) Access the Whois service.
Date: Sunday, 15th March 2020
Duration: 30 Minutes
Start Time: 1:30 AM GMT| 7:00 AM IST
End Time: 2:00 AM GMT| 7:30 AM IST
Though the scheduled maintenance window is of 30 minutes, you may face intermittent connectivity issues for around 5 minutes or less.
Their development team will be actively monitoring the system to ensure that there is minimal degradation of services.