This is to inform you that all LB hosting servers in the Austin Datacenter will be undergoing a maintenance. During this maintenance window your site(s) and associated email services will be facing a downtime.
The following are the list of servers that will be undergoing maintenance :
* All Bulk hosting Servers (Linux and Windows)
Linux : bh-1.webhostbox.net upto bh-23.webhostbox.net
Windows : bh-plesk-web1.webhostbox.net upto bh-plesk-web5.webhostbox.net
* All Multi domain Hosting servers (Linux and Windows)
Linux : md-1.webhostbox.net upto md-54.webhostbox.net
Windows : md-plesk-web1.webhostbox.net upto md-plesk-web7.webhostbox.net
* All cPanel Single Domain Hosting servers starting from cp-18.webhostbox.net upto cp-35.webhostbox.net
* All Plesk Single Domain Hosting Servers starting from Plesk-web10.webhostbox.net upto plesk-web24.webhostbox.net
* All mail services hosted out of tx1- austin (Mail.pw)
DATE : Sunday 4th November, 2012
DALLAS, United States, Texas
7:30 AM Sun – 10:30 AM
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
UTC / GMT, Universal / Greenwich Time
01:30 PM – 04:30 PM
What are LB doing?
LB are improving the network connectivity on their servers.
How will it be beneficial?
This will benefit server performance and ensure that LB always maintain a very high uptime standard going forward.
Please accept our and LB’s apologies for any inconveniences caused during this downtime window. You can also refer to the following link for timely updates: